The twelve days of Christmas
1. Give each student a number between 1 to 12
2. Ask students to use the Internet to find out the words to the carol 'the twelve days of Christmas' and identify which verse corresponds to their number.
3. Students should make a single PPT slide which includes their verse and appropriate images. If time, they could record themselves singing that verse and include the sound recording on the slide.
4. Students should mail their slide to you as soon as it is completed or place it onto a common drive.
5. This is the hectic part for you - you need to assemble the slides to create a presentation at the end. If you gave out the numbers twice you may need to create two presentations.
6. Gather the students round at the end of the lesson and show them the finished presentations.
Idea submitted by Vivien Mercer
Copyright © www.teach-ict.com