A LEVEL COMPUTING
- The Design phase is about planning the project in detail so that that system will meet user requirements.
- Detailed project planning is carried out at this stage
- Project planning tools include gantt and PERT charts amongst others
- The data capture method is to be defined (screen, paper forms etc)
- The data input specification needs to be developed
- The data output details are to be specified
- System diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams and Flow charts are useful tools for this work
- Business modeling is often a good idea to provide context
- A data dictionary should be included if the system has data files and databases
- A poor system requirements document will most likely lead to a poor outcome.
- A good system requirements document will make success more likely
Challenge see if you can find out one extra fact on this topic that we haven't already told you
Click on this link: Creating a System Requirements Document
Copyright © www.teach-ict.com