3. Backache & Neck Pain
Many computer users suffer serious back and neck problems. This is probably due to a poor posture or an awkward position while sitting at a computer.
Some of the things that people can do to help avoid back pain are:
- Use a fully adjustable chair. The height of the chair and the seat position should be easy to change.
- Use footrests so that the legs are kept at a more natural angle
- Use a monitor which is adjustable. Position it so that the neck doesn't have to bend
- Take regular breaks and walk about.
- Sit with the back straight and the head up, don't slouch
Challenge see if you can find out one extra fact on this topic that we haven't already told you
Click on this link: Back Pain and Computers
Copyright © www.teach-ict.com