Computer Systems - 2.1.1
This section of the syllabus is about understanding the basics of a computer systems and how computers relate to every-day life.
The points covered in this group of mini-webs are
- What is a computer system
- Describe the importance of computer systems to modern society
- Explain why computer systems need to be reliable
- Explain why professional standards are important in the field of computer systems
- Explain the non-technical aspects of creating a computer system - ethical, environmental and legal issues.