Many thanks to Mustafa for kindly contributing these superb resources
|Excel worksheets and exercises|
Excel basic and advanced exercises
This contains a number of worksheet exercises and teaches students how to construct basic formulae and advanced functions such as countif and countblank.
The resource has an automatic answer checking facility to give students instant feedback and marks.
Answer sheets are provided for all exercises.
Contains five worksheets:
1. Basic Formulae - basic maths exercises
2. Sale - Problem maths exercises
3. Tuckshop - advanced problem solving
4. Weather - simple functions (min, max, average, mode)
5. Bookings - Airline bookings using advanced functions COUNTIF and COUNTBLANK
This contains a number of worksheet exercises and teaches students how to construct graphs and charts. Answer sheets are provided for all of the exercises.
Contains four worksheets:
1. Money - create a pie chart to show how holiday money is spent and answer questions provided.
2. Weather - create a line graph for three countries and answer questions
3. Olympics - create a bar chart for long jumpers and use functions to find stats
4. Survey - create charts and analyse data for a TV survey problem solving the task.
|Data Collection Form|
Little Theatre Data Collection Form
This resource provides a data collection task suitable for both KS3 and KS4.
It has been designed so that the work can be done either on a PC or by hand - ideal for a cover lesson or when you want students to work away from the comptuer.
A sample data collection form has also been provided for your reference.
Use this superbly designed certificate to acknowledge a student who has completed a particularly good piece of work or who has sustained good effort over a period of time.
Copyright © www.teach-ict.com