Text is one of the most common 'representation methods' used to communicate information.
Examples of text-based information include:
- user manual for a new piece of software
- company report about annual profit
- internal memo about a meeting
- email to arrange a party
- letter to a customer confirming a delivery date
- invoice to a customer
- intranet containing information required by staff
Text based information is accessible to the majority of people. It is versatile and is easy to amend and update.
challenge see if you can find out one extra fact on this topic that we haven't already told you
Click on this link: Text Communication